Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
What's cooking? Should we read more into this, given the political affiliations of the guests? The official statement given by Luthra says:

"Luthra and Luthra Law Offices India have consistently been at the forefront in encouraging and promoting our rich culture. Founder & Managing Partner Rajiv K Luthra, a visionary and philanthropist has always supported art and culture through various art forms."

https://www.barandbench.com/news/luthra-hosts-meenakshi-lekhi-sadhguru-for-a-cultural-evening
Have to give credit where it's due. The old man has gone through so much (despite covid), and he still hasn't lost his zeal to push forward, LIKE A TOP G!

I often wonder how he even does it! To get top dignitaries like Sadhguru and Lekhi to a private event, with senior bureaucrats and ministers to boot. Boss move, man! Can any other corporate lawyer or litigation counsel in India claim to possess such clout!? Doubt it, baby.

Can bet that some lawyers working in the proximity of our pristine clean and sacred river, YAMUNA are suffering major FOMO!
Nothing but a feeble attempt to show that "I still know people" so come and join me/ give me work!

L&L was always known for throwing the best "events".
Very obvious what the agenda is looking at he guest list. Plus, the theme of the event.