Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
The firm's work and clientele are Tier-1 / 2. But why is their pay so low? Does anyone know what their pay structure is? Does it increase with experience?

I have an assessment internship there due to start soon.
Thanks in advance!!
An A0 makes 70K per month, 63K after TDS. Which really isn't that bad, especially in Delhi.
And is this paid as a retainer or salary? Also, is the pay higher at their Mumbai office?
Nope. Same Pay across Delhi and Bombay, so if you get Bombay, you're shafted for no fault of yours.

Also, as you go up, there is direct coorelation between your billings and pay, and they don't mind (rather, are enthusiastic) about cutting pay for not meeting monthly billing targets.
Apart from the substandard pay by bombay standards, the work, especially in their non tier 1 practice areas, will leave you deeply professionally unsatisfied.
You will also be working about half as much as your friends in Tier 1s and live a happy life.
Do not agree. Works hours are same and equally engaging. It was never 'half' as others. May be it was a little less but that's a thing of the past.
How did you get the internship? I have been trying to apply but the "internship application" link on their website doesn't open up. The page isn't working. Is there an email id?
They pick up interns directly through the college's placement committee. They've been doing so for a couple of years now. I have, in my four years, never been able to secure an internship through an online application or email.
Me and a few of my friends applied directly and were selected for their internship program. I took it up but my friends also had internships confirmed from T1s so they rejected the offer. I think the competition is too much.
Not sure because I have recieved an offer with the same old pay grade.
That's quite a jump from their previous 9L. Is this for all practice areas or just tax?