Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
ELP, Keystone, and Samvad have all offered me call-back internships. One of these law firms' Partners is eager to provide me with a PPO due to new vacancies that are about to open in the firm. I am a first-generation, hardworking law student who would like to know some trade secrets about dealing with HR and other internal law firm processes. So far, ELP's law firm culture seems to be the best to me, some insights about them will also be valuable.
Firstly, Congratulations on securing call back internships.

If you could tell us about your college like if you are from NLU or a top-tier private college.
Is there a way that I can talk to you regarding this in detail. I am currently in my third year and somehow, I have gathered enough contacts to land internships in good firms.But, I need guidance to convert my internship into a PPO.

If could give me some inputs then it will be great.

Thanks in advance!!
Hello. Congratulations on landing good internships. I've just entered my 3rd year and I would like to know on how to expand my contacts for landing internships. If you could guide me, it would be really helpful.
all three firms have offices in different locations, it will be easier to guide if you are team and location specific
Can't give away the teams, but it's the Mumbai office for all three firms.