Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hey you beautiful people

I am a third-year law student and feel myself lost in this journey. I for some reasons couldn't take my academics, interests, hobbies and internships seriously, living was a difficult battle in itself.

Trying to get myself back up.

Out of everything, my interest lies in technology and gaming. I need guidance as to how and in which direction should I go ahead.

Kindly suggest resources from where I can start reading materials pertaining to such niche.

Any journal, blogs, newspaper etc? Any course which I can do? Any other suggestion?
First of all, great that you’re picking up yourself, yourself. Nothing in the world harder and more worth it :)

Read IMGL resources on gaming, NDA releases quite a lot of literature on gaming which is helpful. IndusLaw Recap focusses on gaming too.

Try interning in firms like NDA, Indus Law Mumbai (Tier 1), Spice Route Legal, Ikigai, Saikrishna & Associates (Tier 2) and Krida Legal (Tier 3) where they’re working on gaming laws.
dont start. very very niche practise area. when you say gaming.. it means online gaming.. most states are banning it and highly likely that this will be the case when you will be in fifith year as well. trust me, the market out there for tmt is very harsh with very very few opportunities. if you still want to pursue, pursue tmt as a whole, dont be so picky in your domain so fast