Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Recently checked this online platform. They've built a pretty unique place as far as blogs go- interesting interviews and guest authors. I'm a bit surprised why it's not more popular. Thoughts on this?
For the longest time, LSPR has tried to become a "legit" online legal space. At least one of the original founding editors had admitted to someone I know that he did this for the CV value mainly. That being said these days I think they've convinced enough "legit" people to write for the article. I hope people don't forget though, that at least 4 ex LSPR members (▮▮▮) have been accused of sexual harassment in four separate incidents. While this doesn't mean anything on LSPR itself, four is a pretty large number.
Its ironical that the statement, "on the internet the facts are exaggerated", requires exaggeration. Nope, not 4, 2 members were accused of harassment in two separate incidents, and swift action was immediately taken. Both of them were removed from the membership of LSPR. Also, none of the incidents in which these people were involved had anything to do with LSPR.

By saying that "it doesn't mean anything on LSPR itself", you are actually not getting away with imputing what you imputed. A lot of people, i think more than 10-12 each year, become a part of the blog from time to time. Give them some credit.

Also, one of the founding editors admitted to someone you know. LOL, have you ever read evidence law? Take Prof. Ambasta's classes sometime.
I'm not sure which year you graduated but I can recall two call-outs that happened last academic year (apart from the two that happened before that). Not sure how to disclose names without violating LI policy but one call-out was by mail and another on IG. They've conveniently left out those three names on their past editors page in their website but one name is still up.