Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
And yet you comment anonymously as well, no? Doxx yourself, let's see.
oh you know- actually read their work and evaluate for yourself if you think its done well? not use other agencies as a middleman.
just so you know, Arul George is at NLS now. Actually, I'm typing this from his class
oh lord the sour grapes from someone who can barely write an intelligible comment on an anonymous message board about someone who has been recognised not once by many times through out his career as a great scholar. suck an egg yea?
Okay, so what do you judge by then? How does one know he is a 'very good' scholar as you say?
Sorry, but I don't think either Shamnad or Lawrence or Sudhir deserved this prize. Baxi, Dhanda, Chimni and Singh were more deserving.
Proves one thing only: the power of networking.
If you somehow think this proves merit, do meet me, I have a taj mahalo to sell you
Nigam nominated Sudhir for the Infosys prize for humanity. Nandan Nilekani selected Sudhir for the prize immediately after NLSIU Convocation.
A 36-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Long overdue. Sudhir is a very good scholar. Anyone who has interacted with him could tell you that. To judge a man by his H index / scopus publications is idiotic.
Not trying to take away anything, but why did Upendra Baxi and BS Chimni not win this prize?
Congratulations to Prof. Krishnaswamy. Have always been inspired by him - the fact that a Rhodes Scholar chose to enter into the f***ed up world of Indian academia, and is excelling at it - is the single biggest factor