Read 53 comments as:
Filter By
A 15-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
counter- you were not wearing short clothes and hence werent molested/ raped/ followed/ assaulted/ beaten up/ kidnapped/ abducted/ drugged/ killed
People aren't vectors? Medical science should give you a Nobel for that one.
Since you're stuck in con law 101, let me introduce you to a tiny thing called the basic structure.
A 27-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Campuses are big, but dogs are all over them, and people need to go all over them too. Are you not stepping outside your hostel room at all?
But these are dogs and those are people. They literally zero legitimacy in that analogy. You are a member of the human species. You don't have a choice in having to interact and live among them. Not the same with dogs.
A 20-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
People brush. People aren't vectors. People don't bite. There is no comparable danger from others.
the same argument can be made in the case of rape victims, she was wearing short clothes, and maybe she wanted it. I have never felt unsafe while walking down that same street etc.
Very true,when I was returning back at night from badminton court ,those mfs to who we gave food,were barking and chasing us.
Maybe they think you're vile too, be it daytime or night. I've never in my life been chased by a street dog even when I've been to other localities at night where there are such dogs aplenty. On the other hand, I have felt unsafe around a lot of human beings.
Street dogs are VILE, especially at night. I was once walking at night and got chased by a pack for no reason. Nearly got bit.
I'm all for the cage option. At least it will reduce the trolling on LI.
I've been ill treated by several humans without any reason in my life. You don't see me calling for mass culling.
If in your entire bigass campus, you cannot avoid dogs, then you should ask for a refund. As for vector, you face comparable danger from the people around you too.
That's absurd. I've found most humans to be worse than the street dogs.
The amount of victim blaming on this thread is maddening.
You got bit- you provoked the dog.
No darling I was just going to my class. Doing takeshi's castle over 10 dogs lying down was not a part of the plan.
Contested - some Desi street dogs are the sweetest dogs in the world who wouldn't harm a fly, whereas some designer breeds can be nasty, no matter how cute or expensive...
Campuses are big enough for you to avoid dogs and vice versa. Quit whining and study.
there are other real ways to be pet friendly. adopt and take life-responsibility for a dog.
by that logic let the humans who sleep in pipes and footpaths come to campus. if human life is less precious than an animal's
then that is fine.
Its NLUO.

And supporters of Kutta Committee still trying their best to keep dogs on campus.
Many dog bite cases at JGLS. People scared to speak out for fear of being cancelled by the animal-lover gang.
Both in terms of hygiene as well as making noise, the boys' hostel residents in all NLUs on an average are more dangerous than any dog can be.
By rodents, I am assuming that you are referring to yourself and your kind.
A 47-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A dog bit a guard at tier 2 NLU recently. Plus a few instances of threatening behaviour. I think it is fair enough to remove them from campus for the safety of the students and the staff.

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Yeah you could try to cancel this dude online. Or you could actually take it as a comment made by a professor who is not sympathetic to your pet project and engage with them more productively.
Actually, it is very human to make threats. No animal plans to make threats unless they are also willing to follow up.