Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
The ▮▮▮ and ▮▮▮ ▮▮▮ of a major ▮▮▮ have quit citing personal reasons. There are Whispers that they were caught receiving kick backs from at least 2 T1 law firms and ▮▮▮ vertical of anither T1 law firm. Therefore, asked to resign. Any more leads?
OP need more on this, please.....LI stop being a moderation pain and let some industry details.We get that names have to be moderated but why the reda tion after major....that I presume is reference to some industry or sector.

Does everything work on kickbacks only?I have heard (unverified info) of a certain Court manager/master that works on kickback only.Hating the Disputes sector in legal field.The level of corruption is just horrendous.
Totally agree. This kind of redaction makes the post worthless. It has already been flagged as Contested. LI can have another flag Unverified. It can have several disclaimers. It can pull down any post if found to be false. LI has to be legally correct and not politically correct.
I can confirm that this happened with the GC of possibly the country's ▮▮▮ ▮▮▮ earlier this year. He later joined a firm started by ▮▮▮ because he is competent, but his ethics have taken a big beating. The company even sent their representatives to his house to get the company laptop. Repeatedly had been referring litigation work to select Tier 1 firms who would receive cash amounts from clients that would be rerouted to him. Unfortunately he was abusive to his juniors and colleagues, two of whom got wind of what was up and blew the lid on it.
We will take cognisance of this when there is more proof, please list out clearly more stuff. I know they have the censors and all that, but if I could get just a little more please