Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
You can follow Pallavi Pratap, Jayant Bhatt, Abhuyuday Aggarwal, Avani Pathak, Sammanika Rawat. All of them have lots of inspiring stories to share.
Nitish Banka,Amish Aggarwala,Bhumesh Verma,etc, All of them are LinkedIn
Who are these men? Never heard of them! Do I need to change the way I do Linkedin? Why am I not in contact with these people? I must be living under a rock. Motivation is really important for lawyers and it helps to get some dose every morning before going to the court! Following them right away! Also, all of them are men. Can you suggest some women too? Or people from the LBGTQ community?
Haresh Raichura - follow him if you are a struggling first generation litigation lawyer and from non nlu background. His posts will really motivate you.
This ▮▮▮ guy I know. He is giving out all the wrong advice. Kuch bhi...
As someone who has been litigating for about three years, none of the people mentioned here so far are good accounts for any reliable information (or strategies), other than shallow motivation. Also, note their backgrounds before considering them as ideal success stories for your daily motivation.
you really expect to find motivation in LINKEDIN? that like expecting good legal advice free of cost at LI.