Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
If you see the original post, it's clearly about litigation and not "firms". Getting vakalatnamas and all. Most chambers pay less than minimum wage - this shouldn't be a surprise to you.
You will get competent juniors when you start spending time and resources in training them.
How do you know how the faculty in all law universities are? Have you studied at more than one place? Quit parroting random stuff and making your own ignorance starkly visible.
You do not want to help because you guys dont know anything about the law.Yoi believe its yr right to shout orders and that's yr only job.Knowing law, grounds etc is not your capability after you become partners.
Why not start your own practice, build reputation and have clients to pay well? Build all this instead of a salary mindset. This is a profession, not a factory to โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ for wage increases. Join firms, they are labour factories and hence pay salaries.
Why is this the response to any demand asking for basic human rights, living conditions and sustainable wages? This profession is doomed. The reasoning skills of people in this profession more so.
This is true. I like to believe I'm not an asshat like these people, but still I find it difficult to find competent juniors.

Competent being the keyword.
A 100 PPL to replace?You will take months to find one capable person to put up with a moron boss like you
Hope you will shut up and do some work instead of dumping it all on your own junior
If all your teachers have been incompetent, then that makes you an incompetent lawyer yourself, so you should blame your choice of institution and not professionals who treat you like the incompetent that you apparently are.
Oh,hello CAMMIE.very easy to recognise you from the illusion of"100 available to replace you" ghisa pita line
Hope this is sarcastic, LI shd label it as such tho its misleading and hurtful otherwise
Going by your logic, you should be okay if your employer pays you only half your salary, because there will be others who will be happy to get that salary and do your job. Exploitation is exploitation regardless of the number of potential exploited available.
We do not want to help you because you want everything on a plate ready to eat. You need to learn the ropes and most of all--- get over your sense of entitlement.

Hardwork talks. Everything else .... walks!