Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
Overall a good place to work. Both the founders are very ethical, true feminists and are good beings. If you are in Delhi, you will get to interact with PV Dinesh more. He is an AOR and also the Co-founder actively involved in LiveLaw. Salaries offered are good, way better than other organisations. They offer remote working options and promote young lawyers working in smaller towns.

I need not take names as everyone’s aware that one of the ex employees of livelaw have made it really big in the industry and is at a top position in a top law firm at a very young age. Another young ex employee has become a household name with her current stint in a leading media organisation.

Hope this information helps.
I was recently trying to hire a writer from livelaw, here is what I found while interviewing:

Clarification: never worked there and I do occasionally run ads there. This is an outside perspective.

1. They offer remote work and very good pay compared to most litigators and small law firms. Fast salary growth.

2. Most people don't want to leave livelaw even for a substantial pay hike which probably says a lot about their culture

3. They hire a lot of people in small towns, so attract a lot of very talented people who don’t have big city options. We also do that and occasionally found livelaw making offers to the same talent, matching us or offering better

I didn’t expect this because I was of the opinion that they probably don’t make much money. But it appears they do pretty well.