Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
I thought it's referring to people who may fly from one firm to another frequently
No, he is genuinely asking about pigeons, as in which firm has the best kabootars. People up in arms for no reason on here lmao no innocent questions in law huh
Is this a euphemism? Or.. are you creepily into pigeons, my dude?

I feel like you needed to be put in a pond with some crocodiles a while ago.
Does "pigeon" here mean hot girls? If yes, my observation is that girls age very rapidly in a law firm compared to other jobs, because of the stress. They also become more mean and ruthless. So beauties end up as beasts after a few years, both in terms of looks and demeanour. Sad but true.
Omg you are so misogynistic no wonder women are mean and ruthless to you. You deserve it.
I understood that reference. :D

The winner is obviously Luthra

First runner-up would be CAM
The winner is that law firm which hires most from Jindal, Symbi, GLC and Amity :)
Does it matter? You will be stuck staring at a computer screen doing DD and filling timesheets all day anyway.
this is hilarious - next, we'll be asking which law firm hires the most peacocks.
If pigeons refer to hot women, I really don't know what to say.... Smh

How and why Indian men are so horny / shameless / entitled that they jump at the opportunity to make every conversation into about rating / finding (or crib about not finding) hot women. It's quite pathetic and makes women feel like they are judged on some scale of "hotness" all the time - even at their workplaces. I'd imagine lawyers to be better than the average creep roaming on the street, but evidently not.

I would recommend that the OP find himself a hobby that involves something other than thinking with his penis.
I agree with you hundred per cent. Women at law firms should be judged by their calibre and intellect, not all this. Men really suck
No lol I know this guy he is genuinely asking about pigeons, as in the birds. My guy is a bird fan.
I don't understand the moderation policies. Even if the moderator believed that this genuinely referred to pigeons, with the kinds of comments being allowed, its pretty clear this thread is just for people to rate the hotness of women in law firms. And the moderator actually engages in such a nudge-nudge wink-wink manner.