Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
this is the big mans kick in pushing his slaves around, timesheets is just ana excuse.of it wasnt this it would be something else
CSS- mild? CSS- civil? Really, Have you lost your mind or is it that Jiya ben is yr boss so even the devil seems mild to you
hey, that's not fair. he would say "bacche" before every sentence, and crack the same joke about his wife/marriage before asking JenGod to send the email.
Can someone please share the email content here. Want to see how lofty can it be
A 6-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
That's because the family doesn't trust the family itself.Remember how CSS mother leht him out will?since the he does not trust most ppl
So should the response for compliance be sending firm wide threat emails in really lofty language by Managing Partner? I think the purpose of the post is that is threatening your lawyers a solution to timesheet issues?
The primary purpose of timesheets is not to see who has done how much but to account for firm time and raise bills. People not filling timesheets on time leads to massive delays in billing which is why firms try to cut down on it.
Well clearly the family trust's no one. Goes on to say publicly that WFH is not the most appropriate way to work.
A 76-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Cannot say about tolerable. Heard that they have had the highest attrition this year and most of the seniors have quit after getting frustrated with the firm and the partners.
A 38-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Because the fine maybe worse at Khautan but overall Khaitan more tolerable and less draconian than CAM ....ha ha ha
A 46-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
So is it just retained and paid later or do they just keep your salary and don't release it at all?
A 22-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I thought CSS was some NGO or a stylesheet for websites. It took me a minute to figure out who you were referring to. Sigh.
KCO retains 20 percent of the monthly salary if you default in weekly timesheets and if still by end of the month it’s not cured, then the 80 percent is withheld and is credited next month when it is cured.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
CAM already has a fine of inr 10k but they want to increase the fine.
Why all this pretense in CAM......timesheet, fine.....everyone knows what it is.Let CSS take a cut from your salaries for being God or a GST like authority
I joined the firm not too many months back. Became sure that I will eventually move and that this isn't the place for me, after reading that email.
He is giving sponsorship donation to Oxfird in "giving" spirit, so he will loot from somewhere to make up that amount.What you thought....he is "giving" fromhos own pockets..
.ha ha
What are the measures that are taken by law firms for this? I know of law firms wherein they impose monetary penalty (i.e. a monetary fine per lapse, which is deducted from the monthly salary)..
aisa hi hai voh .. Saturday morning he emails .. on holidays ... jobless aadmi