Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Inspired by the Deloitte and NDA Whistleblower blogs, now comes the BMR whistleblower's blog at https://[redacted].medium.com/

Two posts - one on TTA & Foreign Law firms in India, and another on BMR. Though the latter is mostly related to accounting firm, since BMR also had BMR Legal, and it was Mukesh Butani of BMR Legal who led the engagement with Shell even this post is relevant to the legal fraternity.

With more whistleblowers getting the courage, things are going to get more and more interesting I hope.
What a dumb moderator!! You can't censor anything on the net, pal. I just Googled for "bmr whistleblower medium.com" (without quotes) and I found a reddit page on the subject. I used to think that the moderator is a woke teenager, but now I think he is a boomer uncle.
This is OP. I am dismayed at the redaction of the link by the mod. It just renders my post infructuous. There is no justification because the blog is anyways available on the net. My post has nothing controversial or requiring "contested" tag. I have merely reported the fact that such a blog has been published.

Nevertheless, @Guest has already posted how to reach the blog. The Reddit post which is available on google search ("BMR whistleblower" is enough) has the link to the blog at the bottom. The link takes you to the medium story on BMR and Shell. From there go to the medium profile of the whistleblower (The Accidental Accountant) and there you will find the link to the second story on foreign law firms and TTA.

LI should encourage other whisteblowers to post on LI itself. Yes if there are 10 whistleblower posts then 1-2 may be fake and malicious, but they will be voted down or someone will point out the falsity. But 8-9 would be genuine and that will make LI more valuable. Hence LI must carefully introspect about its moderation policy.