Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
You get the Charge Card for only one service. The Concierge. The Concierge is the greatest in the world. They once arranged a boat for me when I missed a ferry.
Many cards way above infinia, Axis Reserve or Magnus are now running sky high. Plus many other good cards. Learn these things first before parcelling out such gyan, sitting in ivory tower.
You โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. Always have to comment without having adequate knowledge. AMEX has been on boarding new customers for sometime now.
Here is a general rule of thumb. It you're asking if 71k is worth it, the card is not meant for you.
The card is meant for people who don't care if they get the money back.
Disagree - spend optimisation is a thing. I don't need to devalue 70k to ensure that I am getting the best bang for my buck.
If you value 71k and think it is a large number in your life, you shouldn't consider getting this card. It isn't meant for you.
A PA at a T1 commented on a different thread about owning one. So it's definitely possible for Partners ig
I'm an A0 and I've got the platinum charge. Dad's a centurion holder so. I got mine issued in the US which outperforms every fucking perks of the one issued in India
A 51-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.