Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Why? What's so great about Hindi as a language? It is not my mother tongue and I find English to be a much better and useful language compared to Hindi. There is absolutely no reason why I should have to use Hindi.
The use of Hindi should be promoted in India and it is high time, we phase out English in contract documnetation in India.
I've even found errors (not just grammatical ones - ones with implications) in some of the Delhi gazette notifications.
This is the best advice one can give to #12. Please report back on how your utilisation of Hindi goes. I am ordering some popcorn.
It's such a useless practice. 90 percent of the people who read these gazette notifications, scroll past the first half.
angane para muthe.. nammade shroffum mangaldasumokke ini malayalam samsaarikkatte
Maine aaj tak Telugu nahiin padhi, aur na hi dhyan se suni. Par na jaane kyun, ye comment 80% samajh aa gayii
bhai mereko nhi aati telegu, tamil, gujrati, bengali, marathi aur punjabi. Hindi aati hai lekin sabse hindi kyu bulwaun?
Write that post in a language from the south and north east and then we can talk.
We use English. The English doesn't use us.
Clearly you feel less than and this is why you feel the need to post such drivel.
Nuvvu telugu lo raasko ra, English enduku? evvaru aaperu ninnu? Mana desamlo enni bhaashalu unnayi telusa be neeku? Google chesuko ra, dongasachinnoda. Deenni kuda translate chesko be. Nenu hindi lo contract rayanu, nuvvu telugu nerchukuni contract sign cheeyi.
International counsel ko samajh nahi aayega aur fir paisa ka sorry bye bye
Tell me you're a Northie Parochialist without telling me you're a Northie Parochialist
apass mei local language hi chalegi !
Partner aayega tabh bas yes/no/sorry/ i'll do it, in only most cases
Why should everyone draft and use English in law firms? It is time we get over this colonial hangover.Our PM never speaks in English. Why is there so much elitism in law schools and Tier 1 firms.