Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
Senior professors in NLUs are hardly competent as an administrator.
Why GNLU is managing with incharge Registrar for many years who is very junior faculty. In the interest of students any other new or senior competent professor should be given the charge to protect interest of students and who can pay sincere attention to students affairs
You should stay in your room, make no noise and pretend that you don't exist. Perhaps that will fool the virus.
It's really distressing how people in India are taking Covid so lightly. People are not wearing masks or washing hands anymore. I see people on campus coughing without even covering their mouth with their hands. WTF is wrong with everyone? The virus can always strike again.
Damn dude spot on. Nothing could better describe the toxo and selfish batch of 2024 of gnlu. Thanks for writing this
A 45-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
21 year old and younger people died in JGU, I knew one of them. It happened during the 2nd wave, if you do not know then please don't out yourself as an ignorant idiot
How the hell is this contested? Does LI expect me to name the profs and students who died? I can do so but it looks disrespectful.
Can those who have tested positive please publicly disclose the same if admin won't. For the sake of others around.
Garba naachte samay Covid nhi hota, IIM-A, NIFT NID me jaakar bhi garba naachte time covid nhi hota. The real issue is that end sems are round the corner, Sabko online exams deke acche no se pass hona hai
Do you even know how long ago second wave was? Universities can’t stop functioning cause second wave or covid happened a long time ago.
Can you provide your details, like which batch, gender and when you tested positive? I will ensure that positive cases are not brushed inside the carpet.
A 25-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Is baar college band ho gya to Shanthakumar ki naukri chali jayegiπŸ˜…πŸ˜…
There were no covid related deaths in any of these colleges if you have any proof or new articles put it down here.
We should get everybody tested, more than 50% of the campus would surely be positive. Our lives is at risk yr
I am also positive, I got myself tested and informed the authorities but they are not even disclosing it out so that other can take precautions.
It'not only you and but most of the 3rd years are unaware of 2 ppl testing +ve from their batch. Dude are you not even aware of your batchmates testing positive. What world are you living in dude?
Keep your mouth shut. There have been deaths at GNLU, NLSIU, NLUJ and JGLS because of Covid.
You are acting like covid is ebola. Stop being a wuss and man up. It’s a cold. Nothing more.
A 28-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.