Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 113-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Are you sure?I think you mean Rs 011,not 101?or did you mean that he TOOK rs 101....ha ha ha.
A 39-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
[...] During the pandemic he cut peoples salaries people's business uncertainties making people work doubly hard. Meanwhile he was out shopping for a bigger house in worli
What Cyril should donate : USD 30 million at least

What Cyril will donate: Most likely Rs 1 to 2 crores.
Same for Oxford.But Harvard and NYU would probably refuse the "scholarahip", not Oxford. This one of those PR scams of CAM appearing all benevolent,give it few days and the PR will stand exposed for the real going-ons...
Both law schools are sitting on such large endowments. They are in no need for more money.
A 50-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Na na, it seemed like a click bait that's why. I even tried not to be a troll about it :(
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 84-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas PR team knows how much Cyril Shroff "donated"?At last others made their contributions clearly known and were not publicity hounds
"Hi, you looted our country, abrogated our rights, and continue to treat us like a particular type of unwashed commoner; My name is Cyrill Shroff, and I'd like to give you some money to say "thanks."
Wait, so no big donations to Harvard Law or NYU, the two richest law schools on the planet (NYU even more so)?