Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I'm anticipating a confirmation for a physical internship in a T1 firm for my selected dates (the internship period is two weeks). My non-NLU college has been very disorganized lately and has announced semester exams tentatively starting from the middle of said internship period. The last three years, there's been a delay of 7-30 days from the tentative dates of examinations. However, this time around, it looks like they've already accommodated for that. I've received this opportunity after a lot of struggle and I'm scared to ask the firm to prepone or postpone once they confirm.
intern during exams (if it's just mid-semesters and not final term) just inform your team they will be mostly accomodative. Speaking from personal exp, interned at Trilegal this year along with exams-it gets hectic but it's worth it in the end.
Two reputed firms have accepted my Internship application for same period. I don't want to let either of the to get out of my hand. Can I postpone one firm's offer for my next semester break? What exactly should I do? Bata do plijj