Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
If children don't have the aptitude for STEM, then it is still better to send them to study hotel management than study law. You can go abroad pretty easily.
NLSIU is a world famous brand? What are you smoking, boss? You can say that for NYU, but NLSIU? LOL.
It all depends on which law school you went to. NLSIU is a world-famous brand and you should not have a problem walking into a firm abroad. NALSAR and JGLS degrees comes a distant second but still has brand value overseas. But for the rest it's a hard climb.
the question was about sending students to study law, not send them working abroad?!
how can you infer abroad from that
Engineers. Cause they can actually fix a problem at a Macro Level. Lawyers exist by fixing problems at a micro level. So we have an incentive to make sure the problem still exists at the Macro level.
There are lot of parents who are happy with their children studying law rather than science. Mine were.
the question is framed incorrectly, it should have been [middle-class] Indian parents etc. etc.
Studying STEM is much better than studying law. Nobody has heard of NLUs in India other than a small circle.
Who are these parents? Mine wanted me to study law instead of medicine, science and economics.
STEM 100% any stem degree would be better than this- get a btech from any shit college and the world is yours
Also, the transferability is good so you won’t have to chart out your whole life at 18-20 unlike in law