Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
"Nobody cares, but I do maintain that distinction, but yes nobody cares"

10/10 logic
Nobody cares. Actually.

I have seen some wealthy macbook NLU kids, and I am a regular reader of this blog. Therefore know.
Wow even judicial officers talk β€œnlu” β€œnon-nlu” lingo?! Who tf cares
Quality of Advocates in Mumbai and Pune is very high. Also most of the lawyers are prepared with the matter and ready to argue. They make detailed List of Dates and notes and submit written arguments. Mumbai is a place of professionalism My Lord.
Obviously. And I just pointed out why that generalisation is flawed. Like all generalisations (which is why it's an informal logical fallacy - probably not taught at non-NLUs though).

Jk, I'm from non-nlu.
Nlu macbook wealthy kids are an expression meant to address the whole elite crowd. Not you personally.
@OP

My Lord/Lady, please understand when a Junior from a typical commercial Law Firm is not prepared with the matter because of too much overwork from seniors and be lenient in granting adjournment.
Please do go on (time permitting obviously). This is exactly the kind of comment we need here as it brings a richness to our understanding of the systemic problems of which many of us are absolutely unaware. Anyhow, thanks for even this short blurb.
bro reduce the pendency of cases and increase case clearance rate. As govt. is spending lot on you from public's pocket.
Maybe you can start, my lord? As an aspirant, i'd like to know about your work and personal life.
For fellow judicial Officers across India to talk anonymously about work and life.

I am from. Maharashtra. Hello from my side.

Corporate lawyers and students, please refrain from commenting here.

Regards