Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
This thread needs to continue. First year students are ragged and we have not been allotted rooms till now. Please help
I guess you are not in tune with the administration today. They'll walk an extra mile to ensure that they don't listen and act on student concerns.
This thread is just pointless ranting by Gen Z snowflakes. Downloading movies at high speed constantly and then complaining that bandwidth is poor. 🙄
If this response doesn't show everything that is wrong with GNLU, IDK what would.
Majority administration staff and good size of teachers has part time job for maritime university and earn good amount ..means no attention to us... only attention to money.
Bhai 1000 log hai college me aur hafte me 1 episode aata hai. Wifi 24*7 bandh jaisa hai. Excuse toh dhang se do yaar
200 students all downloading House of the Dragon simultaneously (that too on pirated sites) and then complaining about slow internet and badmouthing the VC. What wonderful specimens we have at GNLU.
You do realise that food, lodging and loos and arguably Wi-Fi all count as basics.
Interesting that you are not denying even one of the accusations. All in all, seems like a shit place only
Suck it up. I was in the first batch of GNLU and we did not have a lot of the luxuries you have now
The point is not about funds, but how well and appropriately you use those. Some people build swimming pools, some fund students for representing the university in global contests or provide scholarships for the meritorious and needy.
We need the basics to be covered in all NLUs.

People shouldn't be complaining about things like food, lodging, wifi and loos.

This is not acceptable for any NLU.
While I agree to the wifi issue, rest all of the things are cooked up. As far as funds are concerned, we are still the most funded among all NLUs. This is just some random troll criticizing the college.
And then GNLU pretends they're top of Tier 2 and soon competing with Law School and NALSAR. What a joke.
One random person states something and look at you believing in everything.

GNLU is ofcourse not perfect but still far good in terms of everything