Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
From the website it appears that the Bombay team is quite small - is that true? If anyone has worked/interned there, what's the work culture/hiring possibility/pay scale like? Thanks!
I worked as an intern. It was a really wonderful experience from quality of work given to review given on it.

I worked with all female associates and they were receptive to my opinions. I was explained the proposition patiently (what exactly were they looking for). I felt comfortable while working.

Work culture and growth for starting years is a big go for Keystone Mumbai. However, I don't think there's much attrition (might be a sign of good work culture), so hiring depends on vacancy (less possibility).

Pay structure: i don't have exact figure but LI's old thread will help you, between 60-80k per month.
Good team and I’ve heard that Sita is extremely good (ex-F&R). The team is extremely small so associates get good work and exposure. In my experience, I haven’t seen them appear a lot at the Bombay HC (which is still dominated by DSK, Rashmikant, Wadia, MKA etc.) Fresher pay is 50k from what I’ve heard and the work culture is supposed to be good. P.S. - I have not worked there. This is based on what I’ve heard and seen myself