Read 55 comments as:
Filter By
A 70-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Same here, all these comments are making me doubt my choice of joining TNNLU. Any updates from the current students? is the situation still bad?
Nothing extraordinary. If you have got other affordable options nearer your homestate, then you may go for those. Better than most TLCs though, but Jindal, Symbi, KIIT will be ahead at this stage.
But other than the VC how is the environment in the college??Is it too distracting?Or is it exuberant and a place where I can develop my knowledge??
Um,I am about join this college.The comments appear rather taunting.How brutal is studying in TNNLS? Is it really worth it?
Ah Lizzie !
Glad to see you continue to be a study in delightful dichotomies :
A Jesus following Marxist
A Slut Shaming Feminist
A Playing Favourite Meritocrat
the more we change, the more we remain the same
A protest is the only way forward. TNNLU is probably the only NLU where there has not been any student protest.
This is a pattern being repeated across mid and lower Tier NLU's. What can we learn from this?
A 45-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Asks not to trash TNNLU.
Inadvertently trashes NUALS.

These kids I tell you.
Where is she headed to after TNNLU? Christ maybe, since she mentions her devotion for Jesus and since Christ is known for treating college students like kids in nursery school?
This honestly feels like a slightly different version of Sudhir's autocratic regime at NLSIU. The only difference being that Sudhir brings a lot of good things to the table too, which Lizzie does not. She is very intolerant of her peer's opinion too.
Suck it up, you TNNLS guys! You have a VC who's preparing you well for life after (TNN) lawschool. All the best!
As an alum, grow a spine and do something. Same request to senior batches on campus.
I am a fellow second year here. What's more sad is - our alumni and seniors are spineless folks with a slave mentality. They would never speak up even if they also face the same absurdities. They are even scared to write emails, forget protests.
You kids should speak to old timers at NLSIU to hear some horror stories about her.
Moderator, please fix the voting. Very clearly the VC/admin is voting down the good comments.
Ah, Lizzie on full show. Is anyone surprised? It was truly the death-knell for Tunnels when she got the VC gig. WHy would you guys even join - minimum due diligence should have been exercised.
Everyone is united in their criticism of the VC, yet many downvotes to the comments. Does Lizzie visit LI?
There are protests happening right now at NLU Jabalpur and NLU Sonipat. What stops you guys from protesting?
She has always had such a reputation. Ask anyone at NLSIU. She is ill-suited to be a teacher and especially ill-suited to be an administrator.
Ah, Lizzie. So predictable. She has insulted parents of students, been mean generally, negative conviviality.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Don't just think, definitely give clat.
There's nothing worse than graduating from a tier 3 law college.
You should do that regardless of the VC. TNNLU doesn't really have the best of prospects for the students at present.