Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
seeing posts like this reminds me of the most infamous quote from hit series jujutsu kaisen

"are you sexually repressed because you're queer or are you queer because you're sexually repressed"
True. During my college days many of my batchmates have had been friends with me for the fact that i was openly gay. So you can imagine what happened at the dorm room
A 3-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
Moderator is an uncle who censors topics on sex and relationships, which is often the #1 thing students think about and pay more attention to than studies or moots! Uncle, please let the kids chat without you eavesdropping 🙏
Very interesting to hear the perspective of a senior queer lawyer. I agree, campus flings can end disastrously, but they have a charm and advantages of their own!
A 3-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
In my experience, you either choose to be open from the get go or keep your dalliances with people outside university.
Most law firms and seniors are conservative and I have noticed real discrimination when it came to recruitments as a result of idle gossip.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
NLU[...] have quite a few scenes. A couple of weeks back, a couple was caught in the washroom.
Are you surprised? All they want to talk about is against woke culture and how as straight men they are the victim of everything.
Unrelated question: did you go to a private school from the ICSE board?
A 1-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
focus on studies, most dates in law school anyway turn toxic overtime, only ur grades will help u survive after these 5 yrs
A 15-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
If you're trying to find a decent person on the internet you're looking in the wrong place.