Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hi is anyone on LI preparing to appear for CAT in 2022 or 2023, If yes then could you please share some information on how to go about it other important insights are welcome.

Thank you all in advance
Hey, I’m currently in my fourth year and am planning to give CAT in 2023 too. I’m already enrolled in a coaching.
The biggest question you need to ask yourself is - why MBA after law?
If you’re doing it just for the money, it won’t make much sense. Make sure you’re genuinely interested.
Considering the fact that A0s at law firms get 16L and after two years your batchmates would probably be close to 20-22, there will always be a constant pressure of getting placed with at least 28-30 post the MBA. So yeah, kinda risky lmao.
Also, if you don’t have 90+ in 10th and 12th, and more than 8 GPA in NLU, be ready to shell out 20 Lakhs for private colleges like Symbiosis, NMIMS etc. Even though they don’t have the IIM tag, placements are still better than New and Baby IIMs.
I’m a bit confused about what law students keep as a backup while appearing for CAT, not sure if skipping internships would be a good idea. Would love to get everyone else’s input on this.
CAT Preparation? Sure:-

In Cat Care 101, you'll learn about the essential topics new cat owners should become familiar with to have a happy and healthy pet. You'll also learn helpful cat care tips and advice from a long-time cat owner.

Feed your cat healthy food.

Choose suitable food dishes and water bowls.

Have a litter box (and accessories) ready to go.

Brush your cat regularly.

Bathe your cat (but not too often).

Keep your cat's claws trimmed.

Enjoy playtime!

Invest in a scratching post or scratcher.

Give your cat a place to nap.

Have treats on hand.

Purchase a comfortable cat carrier.

Brush your cat's teeth.

Find a good veterinarian.

Teach children how to treat your cat.

Make your home cat-safe.

Keep your cat indoors.

A 8-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.