Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Find the partner names on LinkedIn. The email address should be on the firm's website, else try firstname.lastname@azbpartners.com.

Write to them with a well formatted, crisp CV - your cover email needs to read well (e.g. without phrases like "the same"). Do not plead / beg for an opportunity - servile tones are off-putting.

Best of luck!
Not that you asked but I’d strongly advise against moving to that office
Sure. The environment is cliquey and if you’re not a part of the clique, the environment there will make you feel unwanted as a result of which you will eventually start feeling demotivated. No one individual is terrible, they’re actually all reasonable. The collective effect is what is problematic and toxic. If you are thick skinned you’ll probably get on alright, but the attrition has been at its highest levels in the last few years. That said, if you’re looking at only tier 1 firms in all of Bangalore then this is probably the best of the lot (except for specific teams at JSA and perhaps Trilegal). CAM and Khaitan in Bangalore are horrifying. Take everything I’m saying with a pinch of salt but just be warned so you know what you’re getting into.
In fact, CAM and Khaitan were supposed to be some of the better offices in Bangalore (unlike SAM and Trilegal), I thought? I can speak to CAM (Reeba's PE/corp practice and Nivedita's public M&A practice) - hours can be tough, but the work is top tier. I have heard the same about Khaitan as well.
What major BS.CSM is not even a decent place to intern.Theres only politics and hardly any law that you will learn.Thats because management likes tea men,not lawyers capable of debate.Interns coming from CSM tend to comment on the lack of legal skills in seniors and no training in law matters.Thts because the seniors are promoted for being chamchas and not for their legal skills
Reeba personally is good. But the partners under her apart from one who has a good heart- are a bunch of bullies who make sure that any new talent leaves. They keep crying about talent leaving but given that the groupism is so intense over there- I would advise against CAM Bangalore. Rashmi Pradeep's team is an exception.
Smaller platform just can't digest that someone is interested in AZB. Keep Tri-ing!
A 78-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.