Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
A 16-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Do girls also like good looks? Ask Jacqueline Fernandez and Sukesh Chandrasekar πŸ˜‰
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Lol no those average looking men are my friends and they're definitely not loaded. They're just sweet and kind and know how to respect women. Which is why they are in long term relationships.
hehe , let me be your wingman . Wish I could take you to few pubs / clubs chotu .
bhai saab 20 saal me crorepati ho aap...osho ko suno aur goa jao vedant mahotsav me sab clear ho jayega
looks are important to get into a relationship, but not to stay in one.
what is happening to this website? the standards of topics have dropped to rock bottom in just a few years
"T-1 heart"

When corporate law firms influence you enough to be a part of your personality. :)

To answer, just be yourself. The right one will come. It's better to wait it out rather than being with someone not meant for you in the long run.
Looks matter, if anyone feels otherwise is lying, but do looks matter long term? No but for first impression yes. Having a caring soul > Looks but it doesn’t hurt to take care of oneself, whether it’s working out or having a face care regimen.
Remember what Poo said : -
good looks , good looks and ''Good Loooks!@

Yes and no. There are both types of women. But every women will look for
-confidence
-maturity
-how you behave
-how you handle crisis
-if you are complete jerk
All girls want the bad man. Be the bad man. When you find the right woman and want to settle down, it's time for the bad man to retire.
It matters. Obviously, it does.

However, once that physical attraction is there (not telling you to be Chris Hemsworth), your other features matter.
Upvoted for T-1 heart! :)

(looks are important but also overrated and not as important as you might think)