Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
In my 2nd year of law school - decent public law college. Retook CLAT, got into a T2 NLU but did not make the shift. I don't find law enjoyable anymore primarily because it is so UNORGANIZED. Should I think of an MBA?

I have made many mistakes in my life but not anymore. I want to study and work at a place, which is enjoyable and also pays decently.

What should I do?
MBA has more opportunities than Law any day, any where. But wait, did you don't enjoy law as it is 'unorganized' ? I
I take it to mean that as a 'subject' and not as an 'industry' law is unorganzied. Law as a subject is unorganized ? Really ? Infact, the you can not find a subject more organzied than law.

If your reason to not continue law is that it is unorganized then AFAIK, you will be more puzzled in MBA. There is a new management guru and theory every year. Law is centrally dictated and has concrete rules and principles and everything is documented and interpreted uniformly across the country. Law is rigid and leaves nothing to your imagination and hence there is no scope for experimentation. Law is not a business of creative imagination. Law is mundane , boring and dry. It is paper work , paper work and more paper work.

I am strongly offended as you mentioned that your reason to leave law is that it is UNORGANIZED (That too in all caps!).

But yes, as an industry law is UNORGANIZED (That too in all caps). There is no standard fees (which is bonus for nepo kids) and no regulation from BCI. In contrast, ICAI is a better regulating body than BCI.

(Seriously? UNORGANIZED? In all Caps?)