Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Do transfers happen within Delhi only or can you be posted anywhere in the NCR region? I'm worried about being posted to places like some districts in Haryana which have appalling safety standards for women. I've been dating a girl since both of us were 15. We've been together for 6 years now and she is the only reason I managed to survive the past 6 years. She is everything to me and I don't want to put her in harm's way because of my job.
Delhi Judicial Services Exam is for the 11 district courts under Delhi High Court.

Haryana, Rajasthan and UP regions of NCR will fall under their respective state judiciary.
Small correction, there are 7 District Courts under Delhi HC. 11 Districts in total.
DJS nikal gaya kya? Or, are you just thinking of a hypothetical scenario?
DJS nikal gaya hota toh bandeh ko at least NCT Delhi ka concept pata nahi hota?
Transfers happen only in Delhi, Perfect Government service for those who what to live with their working spouse.

Arguably even better than UPSC DANIPS Cadre.
🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢

It's so heartbreaking to hear this question.

You are the luckiest man dude.
Even if you get a transfer you can go to her everyday or atleast on the weekends.

I am in Maharashtra. I am posted at a district where going home is damn difficult. Only once in a week I can see my girlfriend - that too maximum.

My relationship also collapsed because of this nonsense forever rural postings.

You are in Delhi Judicial Services. Even the worst transfer is 50 kms. Not 600 kms like in my case.

DJS is prestigious because of 2 things (1) Heavy Salary (2) City Posting throughout life-Atleast no rural ones.
You've posted in multiple threads as to how miserable this job is making your life. Why not leave it? What is it about judgeship that is making you hold on to it so dearly that you're ready to sacrifice all other aspects of your life?
Let's connect CJM sahab. Seems like LI is both of our's hangout place. I will soon visit your state and find Senior Advocate to join. Wish to hear your opinions and advice since you have already done litigation under senior . I dont have any contact in your state hence the connect invite.

my anonymous email is - seriouspen@gmx.com
If you are comfortable I will drop my telegram username here or you may please be kind to email me at the above address
I won't be contacting you. For sure.

To risky to tell all these stuff in public.
Sure. What i want to ask is how to land a place in Senior Advocates chamber in Bombay Bar (Dhakephalkar , Janak Dwarkadas )
Contacts, Contacts and Contacts.

My senior was a designated Senior advocate. But nowhere near the likes of Dwarkadas. Getting into a Top notch chambers require contacts. And your parents must fund you for a few years.