Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I know my words won’t mean much but all I can say is hang in there. Things will definitely get better. Trust me. Just see it from larger perspective, when you will be 60-65, you won’t care much about not working for 1 year. Keep applying for anything and everything diligently and you will get your big break soon rather than later. I went through same ordeal as you and I got my 1st proper job, a year after graduating. Remember, this too shall pass.
Ignore this thread for a while as I don't have a solution . Now decided that atleast I can give Hope and correct perspective .

1. Please understand that there is job crisis. It's Hunger Games / Survival of the fittest. Welcome to reality check.

2. Please know that law is a very specialized field . STEM fields have much much more job opportunities.

3. Please note that you are from NLU (a better institute) with infra , economy and society of a developing third world country primarily dependent on agriculture.

In short, its not you. Its just that your degree is not readily marketable (yet).

4. Please stop comparing your life with everyone else in live-in / getting married / their 'vacay pics' . You would not take a knife and cut yourself. Why do that with your heart? Why abuse yourself emotionally ?

5. Please ignore the 'rat race' . Yes some people achieve so much when so young. Yes we all want best job with best pay and with best home life with our best person. Well, too much to ask for . Accept and let go .

point 5 is not meant to discourage . Acceptance does not mean that we keep hand in hand and sit. But just trying to goad you into 'non-attached work' . You just try - take a break and try again.

Hope you do best. I'll be cheering for you. keep me in your prayers this evening. I am struggling too.
Ashlesha