Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
You can remain in India and join them too - just join Hindustan Lever
A 1-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
If you are not able to get such opportunities abroad then you can boast of being a patriot and enjoy your life in India. Have you heard "patriotism is last resort" ?
lol its not just indians who form bubbles abroad , goras do the same in SE and East asia .
Really? Do an investigative piece that exposes corruption and see if your life changes.
Because Hayabusa is very affordable abroad.

And you can actually use its power and speed.
Assuming one does break the Chakravyuh, what are the other possibilities? Because these steps seem a bit universal no mater where we go. Keen to have opinions on this
A 6-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
When you're shuddering even thinking about writing something that may,, just may,,, offend the "powers that be", for fear of malicious prosecution, and you value speaking your mind without fear of retribution, you'd probably want to run away too
Short answer:

1. Quality of life / Standard of living

2. Job opportunities

3. Social Justice

4. Civic sense

5. To break "Chakravyuh" of indian society (Study Shadi Bacha Die repeat)
I am the only one in my friends circle who will stay back in India. Everyone around me is leaving for a foreign firm or something unrelated to India. I don't understand what is so bad about India that they think there will be no issue in other countries.