Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Does previous CTC matters while transitioning from T4 firms to T2/T1 after a year.
Imagine going through the first 3 years of law school AGAIN?!! Why would you voluntarily put yourself through that. Sorry to be harsh but if you haven't cleared CLAT the first 4 times, maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't be giving it again
If you get top 3 colleges, you can switch. Good college = good placement.
Agree with 1.1. Except there is no need for LLM, just join a decent practice. Tier 2 or Tier 3 law office would do as well. Try to rise up the ladder. I know many lawyers who have joined t1 after decent t2 or t3 stint.
Get the best rank possible in your current place and apply for a masters abroad.
Why? Score some internships and write a little bit. Build up CV - get into a decent firm and work your way to your dream job. There are scores of NLU grads who don’t make it to top firms etc. have some faith- things will work out !
Try to get the Bar registration quickly after graduation and crack CLAT-LLM for a seat in NLSIU
You can instead work up to a T1 firm from a t2 or even a t3 over 5 years. That’s a lot of time buddy
I am in the 4th year of my no-name law school. Should I prepare for CLAT 2023? Age is not a factor, I have to come to know now, so is it worth it?