Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Why are Clat pg rank holders enjoying on linkedin as if they have wom over the world? General saying is that Clat pg is easier mock test at top NLUS
And who are you to stop someone? They worked for it, they achieved it, now they're enjoying by their own, did they ask for your accreditation? I don't think so, just unfollow and chill man.

Our country is already very competitive in nature, the same statement could apply to JEE vs CLAT debate, rather than adding fuel to this competition, let's try to create a peaceful environment aye?
Clat PG is a joke because no matter the difficulty level, LLM from India is mocked upon, that's why. Plus all the top NLU grads are already employed (so the cream people are literally out already), so the only people writing Clat PG are people from lower ranked law schools who could not be placed. So there is no competition at all, as all top talent has already been absorbed by CLAT UG. And top NLU grads only give reverence to a foreign LLM. Plus no law firm recruiter cares about an Indian LLM. Hence Clat PG is a joke. The only exception is ofcourse if someone wants to go for academics.
Cope. For people who cannot afford foreign LLMs and want to go for academics, clat pg is a great option.
LOL @ the LinkedIn celebrations comment! Waiting for the memes on CLAT LLM toppers!
Partner looking at CV:

"Wow, an NLSIU grad! Let's give him... oh wait, he did his LLM there. Chhod do."

True story. Happened in front of my eyes.
Hey irrelevant, ik u belong to the reserved category and still secured the last position in CLAT PG. No need to be so salty mate, you are just not meant for law. You are good for nothing dude. Take another career option, u cannot clear any competitive exam in ur life
I feel sorry for Indian LLM-ers. NLUs have devalued LLM programmes so much that no matter how good LLM-ers are, they are cruelly ridiculed and called "lallams". Even first years mock them. I have actually met people who say that they would rather do an MA from TISS or the Young India Fellowship from Ashoka instead of an LLM from NLSIU, to escape the stigma of being an "Indian LLM".

In contrast, a rich guy from a private law school returning from abroad with an LLM on daddy's money will get more attention and respect from society, calls from law firms, and swipes from girls on Tinder.
Your pity or respect is worth nothing given your perspective on what education is actually for.
True story: I know someone from a small TLC who did an LLM from NALSAR many years ago. He told me that Ranbir Singh had told them that even the NALSAR 1st year LLB students were better than them, so he made them attend classes sitting alongside the 1st and 2nd years. The guy I know said that he found this humiliating, but in the end it was for the best because he could attend classes by excellent professors, which he never encountered in his TLC. But the guy also made the point that these excellent professors should have been asked to conduct separate classes for the LLMs. Why doesn't this happen?
Don't know about NALSAR, but most of the other NLUs that I've been to have separate classes for LLM now. What you said used to be the norm maybe a decade back.