Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Even thou this is a troll question, let me answer this as my father was a Jawan and now working as a Gun man in a private bank, I also studied LLB and is an advocate at district court. I am from a poor middle class family.

The regular Army Jawan is academically as competent as a typical below average law student (not including about NLU or some rich mans private universities)

Officers are a class apart, and are not a part of Agneepath scheme. An average Army officer is more talented than an NLU graduate. He is also rich from wealthy families.

The initial 4 years of being an Agneever is awesome. Training is difficult, but Work and life balance and pay is better.

But after that?

You are in trouble.

At the age of 28 you don't have any skills for regular. Your army work ethic doesn't work in the private sector.

Of course - you would have a financial cushion of 10 L + some savings. But transition into private sector will be difficult.

From a salary of Rs. 40'000, you will have to do security guard or manual job which pays less than 15'000.

Generally Army Jawans retire after 14 to 20 years - they have multiple benefits including a small pension. An average jawan who retired at 40 has a better life than the agniveer who retired at 27.

Below average law student in a seniors chamber?

Initial salary will be 2000 to 3000 Rs per month.

But over 4 years - this can increase upto 30'000 Rs. Over the years - salary stays same or even goes upto 50'000 Rs per month (if they are talented) even ugly idiot lawyers after 5 years make 20000.

An Agniveers life is easy in the initial 4 years. But a below average lawyers life is better in the long run.

I studied in a Government Law College in south. Comparisons are supposed to be illustrative rather than to make a debate over that.