Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I got to hear from my peers that SAM does not pay any stipend to its interns and AZB only pays 3000 bucks in 2022(!!!) to its intern (online/offline). I am not sure whether this information is correct. Can community please verify? (If its true) Then no stipend or Rs 3000 (which like 100 Rs per day sufficient enough for good old 80s) is too less and at worse disrespectful to the intern. This fact is surprising for and utterly shameless for firms like AZB and SAM who have very high billable/s and who talk about a fictitious diversity at their home/career pages. Not to mention interns from middle class background cannot afford (8k (travel) + 20k (Stay and food) 5-10K (miscellaneous/formals) 30-40K for cities Like Delhi, Mumbai (70k) and Bangalore which creates an unlevelled playing field which Is easy to walk by rich trust fund progeny. Please use this space to call out these firms and any other firm that abuses Interns as a form of white collar corporate underpaid mostly unpaid labor.
All the following data are from personal experiences or heard from close friends and family -
AZB Offline Mumbai is 3,000₹.
Trilegal Online is 16,000₹
L&L/Saraf Online is 10,000₹
SAM Online 0₹
KCo Mumbai online 9,000₹ (+- 3000 variable)
Anagram Partners online 10,000₹
CAM Online 10,000₹
LinkLegal online 0₹
Gravitas Legal Online 0₹
ICICI Bank online 10,000₹
DSK Legal online 0₹
Dhir and Dhir online 0₹
Regstreet online 5,000₹ (variable)
Remfry Sagar online 0₹
Rajaram Legal online 0₹
SRGR Law associates online 0₹