Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Hello,

Could we start a forum or group for neurodiverse lawyers (a lot of people here seem to have ADHD/ autism/ anxiety/ depression)? Everyone is welcome, commercial lawyers, litigators, in house counsel, allies. It’ll be a place to exchange tips, find mentors and peers, and generally navigate neurodiversity and mental disability.

We could do one of these:
1. Make a subreddit
2. Have a WhatsApp group. The problem with this is that it is less anonymous, but the benefit is that it allows you to find peers and network better.

Other suggestions also welcome!
I'm kinda neurodiverse (slightly aspie) I guess and I reckon a very large number of lawyers tend to be too which is surprising.

I'm okay with the subreddit option. Is there even a decent subreddit for Indian lawyers ? In my experience any online forum for Indian lawyers tends to get crowded with independent practitioners (nothing wrong with that - but I sense that a large majority of neurodiverse lawyers who require some help and online community, are those employed at Firms/Chambers/companies. Employment itself by its very nature brings a host of problems for the neurodiverse).
Lmao god bless neurodiverse independent practitioners I could not get out of bed in the morning if there wasn’t an external deadline

So subreddit it is?
I guess a Telegram group would work better since it offers a better level of anonymity compared WhatsApp and T is fairly popular unlike other privacy focused platforms like Signal.