Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
Most readers here are now too much of noobs to get the Kiang reference, Kian.
Woah, 50 lakh health insurance cover. What is your rational for picking that coverage?
Hi! But surely you mean Kiang Kian? :)

We have some plans but at present we have no plans to revert to LI's previous avatar but will continue iterating and hopefully improving on what it currently is, hopefully with your help and support!
"Ye jo aap bol rahe hai, woh sunne mein, behes ke liye acha hai but bilkul practical nahi hai"
Kian owes an apology to a whole generation of students for glamourising law firm careers.
Without money your sister wouldn't have been able to spend that time too. It's not about regretting and nothing is linear.
> My mom’s insurance costed me north of a lakh.

What is this insurance which costs north of lakh?
I'm so sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Damn this is so true I realised this only after joining work. Any college students reading this please take note.
No it does. When you're in troubles of life (medical or otherwise) you realise the worth and why you're better off than a 50k Alto family with their own shares of trouble.

Earn money but dont make your life about money.
True. But with 50k per month, you are not getting and maintaining an Alto anytime soon though. Given petrol prices, maybe it's wise even not to get one at all.
What if you earn a lot of money and buy and Audi and then spend time with family in your middle years? Then money is useful?
Bhai etni sacchai nhe janni thi. Firm mey zindagi guzar di ab yeh toh mat bol.
Money doesn't mean jack-shit without love, people and emotions.

And its better to earn 50k, drive an alto and spend time with your family, rather than drive an Audi.