Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hi everyone.
I'm currently in my penultimate year from t2 nlu. I have my internship in the coming month If anybody just could help me with this by telling me how is firm's work culture & their current policy on giving PPO or assessment internships to penultimate year students or final year?

R Plz publish it.
How did you apply for an internship at NNC and within how many days did they reply with the acceptance?
I was a paralegal there in 2012. The work was amazing but hectic. People, from top to bottom, were very toxic. Work culture was bad. It used to be a one man firm. Have heard that things have become 2% better in 2024. That said, the grilling experience there had its own advantage. After my internship there I moved to another firm as an associate. I found myself to be better aquatinted with litigation and law compared to many seniors in the new firm. If you are willing to spend initial 2 years here, I am sure it will help you in your profession. Not so sure if that will be worth the psychological pains you will suffer for those 2 years.
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 48-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.