Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Lol, no one in Litigation really cares about people from the "mofussil" entering the High Court bar. Using pompous language is simply a way for lawyers to throw around their weight and to put some awe into their clients.
I type lk dis 2 make myself intelligible to the yungstrs on dis forum n perhaps also to feel yung beta. Wen u rch my age u wil also develop dese idiosyncrasies.
If only you spent less time ranting and more time on the task at hand... you would finish it and get some sleep.

It is what it is. Learn to live with it.

STOP WHINING.
Maalik, Angreji dhang se likh liya karo please. Tumhara comment padh kar screen todhne ka man karta hai (despite the content being good)
Will never get over the mark up I received that added 'For the avoidance of doubt' before 'it is clarified that'. My clarification had to be clarified. Can't imagine a situation where a clarification was not for the avoidance of doubt, but here we are.
U r rite beta... pompous and vague lng is typcly used by idiots n ppl wit unclear thoughts n concepts... simplicity n clarity in drafting is d art n d highest end goal dat unfortuntly seems unattainable 2 many.
agar sab simple language hoga, noone would come to lawyers (maybe litigation mein for assistance), if u look at it, law is just basically logic and complex jargon