Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
You GTFO from this conversation if you don't like it.You are totally not wanted in this conversation and hence when you GTFO,we will be happy to not have a replacement for you
Please, this is exactly the kind of place I've been looking for. Even if it pays 50% of T1, it's good enough. Could you share a list of a few such firms, including yours? Also, what is your practice area?
You are the product of your environment. My environment is the product of me.
What about that cohort of Jindal grads you hired lol

Ten bucks says this is some random first year with too much time between classes and too few friends
I start working at 9am and continue till 7:30am, then go home take shower and come back by 9am!
A 95-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Informing yourself about the career path you pick is your responsibility.
I am still a CLAT aspirant but this scares me guess the hype created by coaching institutes around law firms is just a facade nobody talks about the grind & the working hours but all talk salary. I am glad that I am reading this before hand.
Would love to work at a place like this sometime in the future. I understand you would probably not be willing to name your firm. Alternately, could you please name 5-6 firms (including yours), which have a similar culture?
OP here: thanks much - your comment makes me really think if I should continue. Just to clarify, it’s the timing of the firm (9AM - 12 AM). I take my dinner everyday to the office plus I’ve just graduated.
That's too much work. The work culture in this banana republic is toxic and unproductive.
Also if you all can share how to create a balance and prioritise your health in such bad working hours with literally no off days?!!!
Same on some days- if these are your timings everyday that’s crazy.
Everyone's timings at T1 are pretty much the same pathetic no-life timings.Thts because you got lawyer degree but the fresh lawyers are just a bunch of servants for Tier 1 law firms.At a boutique law firm you ought to have it a little better but that depends on the firm.
Working from home: 11am to 7pm, 5 days a week. Once a week or so there are meetings after 7pm with EU & US clients. I nap around 2.30pm everyday post lunch. Catch is that I make 50% of what I'd make at equivalant position at a T1 firm.