Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everyone I am a CLAT 2023 aspirant & the fact that CLAT is going to happen in dec 2022 leaves me not a lot of time to prep. I became aware only in last month & I desire to get into top NLUs. I have fairly good grasping capacity & can understand English well I have no problems with that but I would appreciate your advice on how to optimize my time what to & not to do. Also if there are any other people from NLUs please tell me how many months of time did it take for you crack CLAT. Thankyou.
Hey.

I understand what position you are in all to well having gone through it quite a few years ago. All I'd say is, it's definitely possible for you to make it to a college of your choice.

With that said, the only way to do it is hard work. You may even have your boards and will have to compartmentalize. It's up to you to do justice to this balancing act.

There's a quote that I came across recently (if someone knows the source please do share) that I wish I'd heard during my prep - "The best time to begin was yesterday and the second-best time is today."

These seven months are yours. Manifest your goal and commit to the prep.

Go win this Queen/King!
Yes my brother will be attending clat in 2023 too. Advice will be appreciated
You have half an year don't worry you have more than enough time. But you need to keep your prep consistent.
bhai 7 mahine me judiciary ka exam clear ho sakta hai aur tu clat ko leke darr raha h. be calm and prepare.
Chalo July se saath mein NLS ko defend karenge LI par while crying in our hostel rooms:)
You need to start visualising that you are going to get a good rank and that you are going to do well.

Positive mindset really helped me do well in these exams.

Anxiety is natural because this is a task which can be daunting. But you have enough time to make this a reality. Just don't let the anxiety rule you. Start making positive affirmations.