Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I am currently in 2nd year of RGNUL and my age will be 22 in July

I m done with this college (faculty,crowd and many things don't want to discuss)

Shall I register for ailet?

Is it too late at the age of 22

Confused
Someone please help me
Nobody cares about your age in T1 NLUs but I don't think it's worth doing law school all over again but if you do manage to get T1 law school and have above average scores you will get a job.
NLS, NALSAR, NUJS - As per trends even if you manage to be in the top 50 of your batch and have nothing else all together you will still get a job offer. If you manage to get in NLUJ, GNLU, then you will have to be in top 30 to get a job. Even in NLIU, if you're in the top 30 of your batch with decent CV you will get a T1 job. Apart from that baki law school ka l lage huey hain.

PS: No idea about NLUD, their system is too opaque but I am sure if you manage to get in NLUD and are in top 30/40 of your batch you will get a T1 job.
No. You're already 22. 5 more years means your career will start at 27. You'll be an A0 by the time most people gain a good amount of work experience. Don't do it. Stick to where you are amd try to make the most of it.