Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Due prior warning: No replies in this thread naming any names will likely pass moderation, sorry! 😎
Then why have such a thread? How stupid! Anyway, there is no harm in naming names. If People Magazine can have a list of the hottest people in the world then why not lawyers?
I can say this much. The hottest lawyers (both guys and girls) tend to come from these law schools (in no particular ranking order):

1. Amity Noida
2. GLC
3. JGLS
4.Symbi Pune
5. NALSAR

Also, lots of famous actors, actresses and models who are alumni of law schools. I know of these names:

1. Former Miss India Vasuki something (married to millionaire Mickey Punj) - LLB Symbi
2. Yami Gautam - Punjab University law dropout (her classmate told me)
Pilot Captain Anny Divya.

She is a lawyer and an Air India Pilot. Has tens of thousands of followers on Instagram.
[Moved, subject: Most Beautiful and Handsome Lawyers in India]

Since 'hottest' thread won't be allowed by R. Who are the best looking advocates?
ugh. some people never grow up huh. This was not a fun game in law school and it ain't fun now. Please stop.
R: Why even approve this ?
Why was this thread even approved to begin with. Making a list liek this would qualify as harassment
I nominate myself for Mr. Law. Sorry, I award my myself the Mr. Law title for this year.

I would like to thank my family and friends for this achievement. Thank you, God for your blessings. Last but not the least, thank you to the person who started this thread, for without you, I would not have this award.
This thread is a shame. People need to grow up. Should never have been posted to begin with
Yes because our profession has everything to do with vanity and nothing to do with intellect