Read 50 comments as:
Filter By
People here are literally searching for anything to make any wrong story. I am literally so tired of you free nothing to do people that I would not even care to explain the truth, would just say, "Chhote bacche ho kya?"
Are you factually disputing the article then? Please do take it up with Caravan then.
Get a job please. Or go and do a factual check at the college. Have some acceptance for others and stop cribbing about anything. Am i cribbing about your sad and scrawny existence??
R is already doing a great Job at moderating without suppressing the Freedom of speech of individuals like you.
can someone post the text of this article, seems to interesting, let us pesants also read this, why restrict woke stuff only for the elites
Dude, you had serious comprehension issues there. Read the comment again.
"Dhundho dhondho re Sana, more kaan ka Bala (aur Coat)"
- yehi slogan chant Kiya tha
I agree. But i guess moderator cant do much when there is so much brigading in this thread.

Sane comments have been down voted and hidden and comments involving mental gymnastics and intellectual masturbation are being up voted.
Swastika is not shit and mind it, this expression may not be covered under freedom of speech.
This is very true. Swastika has Indian origins. It appears, people are more driven by western sensitivities [westerners may have their own reasons concerning Swastik] than that of Indian. In India, Swastika denotes completely different and positive thought.
I drew it and then drove over a puppy but no one could arrest me because a holy chariot does what it likes. Remember kids, if you want to murder someone religion is the best cover.
The question isn't what they have drawn it's more about why have they been asked to vacate their rooms. Why should women be given first preference over men? Why are we allowing this blatant sexism?
Amazing, a swastik symbol painted on a wall is called RW extremism. What next, a boy praying in his hostel room to be equated with Hitler?
Read the full article if you can. It shows instances. you are the one being woke here, woke against being labelled RW.
That is the OP's fault, read the full article if you can. It shows instances.
How did the connect Swastika/Nazi cross to RW extremism 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Strange that NLUO students have not issued a formal statement responding to the Caravan article. So was the Caravan right?
Not necessary. A tilted swastik is still a Hindu Swastika. Swastika with different angles are often used in tantra.
Me to my kids in 2045 - "Once I was arrested for drawing a Hindu swastika sign with Kumkum powder on my new car."
Nazi symbol (hakenkreuz) is at a different angle from the Hindu Swastika.
What actually happened was that some boys had to give up their single rooms to some girls and shift to double sharing. So they drew all manner of shit on their walls (including a swastika) before vacating their rooms. That's all there is to it.
Well how is Nazi Swatika different from the Hindu Swastika? How do you differentiate?
Which law in India currently prohibits the drawing of the Swastika? The subtle differences between the original symbol, which stands for good things actually, and the nazi version is difficult to spot in crude drawings I guess.