Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
About a year or so. That is enough time for me to arrive at my view. Why is it so hard to believe that I am an associate who loves his/her job and workplace? Are there so few of us these days who love their jobs and firms?
I am not sure how much should a review be believed when it uses superlative expressions like 'love'. Could you please share how much time have you spent at the organisation to take the review seriously.
I work here as an associate. The atmosphere is very respectful and fun. The seniors push you hard on work when there are deadlines but they are also very fair and considerate people. I love the place.
A 35-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I feel the comments on legally India are far too toxic. Discount it a bit. I’m not trying to say it’s all gung-ho though; exercise moderation :)
Why would you presume they are "random strangers" when the tone and content of those negative comments indicate that they are not exactly strangers to the firm but ppl pushing an agenda?
What vested agendas would random internet strangers have against the helpful folks at a largely unknown firm of 10(-ish?) fee earners?
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Oh thanks! You're from the firm management? Can I get in touch with you?
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Toxic. Enough said. Remember the last time your manager called your team your family and then you eventually realized all the rich family members backstabbed you. But then you were glad you actually have an actual family. If you are a fan of deja vu, go for it.
Extremely toxic. Vijay is the only good person in the firm and he rarely works with you as an intern.
Lexygen does some really good deals in the VC/PE/M&A space. If you look them up on twitter or linkedin you will see that they are hiring.

I hope this helps.