Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
100% GLC.

Their placements and internship via the Place-com have been amazing for the past few years. Running internships are also a huge pro for GLC which you won't be able to do with NMIMS.

However if you want to have someone actually teach you law and need profs to learn, you should consider NMIMS over GLC.
GLC anyday mate. Please also other MU colleges like PGCL and KC before NMIMS. Kapamsol has absurd fees, massive batch sizes, and very horrible ROI. I graduated when the fees were 90k/year and I felt ripped off, guess how much you'd be paying now?
GLC has the name, the rest have learning.
Both are helpful and useful, but one of them is better/ more useful in the long run. I leave that for you to decide.

NM is autonomous, fees will be higher. GLC, PGCL will obviously be lesser. Check what you can afford as well.

PGCL is a great alternative to the above as well. Heard their alumnis are doing very well in their respective fields.

Hope this helps:)
Neither.
Go to a nearby law school that doesn't bother about attendance.
Intern full time with various law firms/Advocates/In-House teams/Judges/Legal-Aid during first two years of LLB so that you do real work and learn law on the job.
Intern full-time at one place during final year LLB and get hired immediately after you graduate.
Colleges are a joke.
University is a joke.
Exams are a joke.
Most professors are a joke.
Education system is a joke.
If these are your only 2 options, then GLC without a doubt. If you are open to considering other cities and want a corp job, try for a top 7 NLU / Jindal (if finances are not an issue). If you want to litigate in Mumbai itself, then GLC.
GLC is very close to Fort where most law offices are located and classes get over by 11 so you can work from Day 1.
Classes now start at 11 and run until early evening and attendance is becoming an issue because of the new 60:40 pattern so those good old days of lectures from 7 to 10 and then full time in-office internships are over.
If you want to learn the law and then practice, NMIMS
If you want to get into practice straight away, GLC.
GLC: Bunking class and working for 5 years straight. Make friends with other interns from GLC. One of them could be a nepo kid who is the child of a rich lawyer or businessman. If you manage to date and marry that person you are set for life. If not, 5 years of working straight should still give you a job.

NMIMS: You will attend class, learn, do projects, perhaps do an LLM after that. But a job is not assured.

Verdict: GLC as a job is likely, plus a chance of marrying a rich nepo kid if you play your cards right.
Both are decent but GLC has a strong network and is closer to the courts
I made the mistake of joining NMIMS.

GLS is much better. Bunk lectures and start interning. 5 years later you will definitely have a job. The GLC brand will easily get you internships because of the strong alumni network.

NMIMS has weird timings. They only have 10 classrooms available for all 5 years students combined. The admin is frankly the worst. Any changes require university approval, which is impossible. The placement cell doesn't exist, and the last placement cell ended up ruining relations with some law firms. High fees, low ROI.

Choose anything over NMIMS. I recommend PGCL, same vibes, more classrooms, better alumni network and internships