Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
is this the Arun Jaitley IBC moot or the other IBC moot by NLUD, someone please clarify.
Lol. Please. NLUD teams access the memos of other teams after the regional rounds and before the international rounds. That's just one instance.
I wish i chose nlud during counselling...regretting my life choices
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Swiss Ribbons is more constitutional than insolvency. It arose out of Writ Petitions filed in SC challenging the IBC.
That's just factually inaccurate - Swiss Ribbons, ArcelorMittal et cetera were not SC decisions on form-filing.
Bhai kya keh rha hai tu?
Ever heard of conflict of interest? There is a reason why other colleges like NLUJ do not allow their students to participate in their own moots.
Kaha bhai. Plus fighting on LI is not compromising on anyone's ethics. Also, the finals' bench had senior lawyers/ judges who were clearly not from NLUD. Do you think they had any vested interest in making NLUD win? What a load of hot air.
Dude NLU D alums on Legally India have been fighting with me on how NLS is below par NLU D. If they can do that they can do anything to make it seem they are at the top.
What is even an IBC moot? You literally have to just fill out a form if you're the Petitioner!
To be fair it's not like most of the alumni know any of the kids participating - and if you think any alum cares about compromising the moot by making some random kids from their college win a moot no one really knows or cares about, you're dead wrong.
Organising University - NLUD
Winning Team - NLUD
Best Memo - NLUD
Best Speaker - NLUD

Excellent performance by all!