Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Can any1 elaborate more on the IP practice of there is content to elaborate on
How much is the pay and what all work can you expect in the Bombay HC?
It is a part of Nikhil's TMT Team, a Counsel, a SA and two Associates based in Mumbai handle the IP matters.
What kind of IP work are they involved in? I would guess they do IP diligence in transactions. Do they handle any independent IP litigation in Bombay HC or non-contentious work / advisory work?
Can someone with an actual idea about what kind of work this team does PLEASE respond? Kinda urgent.
Can you elaborate a bit more on this? Is the firm doing any patent related work as well?
Largely transactional support involving diligence and transaction documents. Advisory and standalone IP agreements work. Pay is pretty high in comparison to IP firms and even KCO and SAM. One of our guys joined there at A2 level and his salary including bonus was equivalent to what my senior at SA1 level at KCO. He is still there.
I think I know who you're talking about, thank you this was helpful.
Still better than the 50% admin work done by kco ip team, which btw associates are informed helps them β€œlearn the working/running” of a firm. looks like a clearly smart decision to move to trilegal, hands down.
NLS grads have improved the Bengaluru team. Don’t know about the Mumbai one
Are they hiring? I have the option to choose location in my RCC form, should I go for this team?