Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I've been offered a trainee associate position in 2 firms (Disputes which is, what I want), each offering me 25 and 50 respectively (Delhi), despite my having worked at a chamber practice for the past year and having a cumulative experience of about 2 years+ while still awaiting my convocation.

I've been dreaming a lot about how green the grass might be at T1s/T2s and haven't ever interned with a firm, who's hiring? and would they hire me?
Kco disputes team is on lookout. They may hire you if you could show good litigation credentials.
New hiring or only lateral. I had an Internship in the Lit Team and they have not responded yet.
Litigation and Disputes is an area better learnt at Chamber or Lawyers practice than some disputes team at a law firm
Hey, All !

Can anybody throw some light on which law firms dispute's team is looking out for A0?
As, there is very less opportunities. Would appreciate if someone can tell which law firms are hiring ?
Hey, @Disputane,

Can you please tell me how to apply for the trainee Associate position with the firms. and which firms are looking out for trainee Associate position in disputes team. Can you please connect with me ? I need your help and would really appreciate if someone can refer me for trainee Associate position with the firm. I am in need of the job, I have the pqe of more than 2 years